Sunday, February 19, 2012

RING DATABASE

This is where all rings found so far will be listed.

Shortly after leveling to 13 I found my first ring ever. Possibly the first ring in Spawn since the early days. Needless to say I was delighted.






Found this one on the same day. Erayzer postulates that rings can only be found by players above level 12. Both of my rings were dropped from Devil Kin. Still on the hunt for a ring of sorcery...



This ring has since been accidentally sold to Griswold. That is because I was equiping this ring at the time:



Its funny that the best ring in Spawn has a cursed prefix.

Erayzer found these three rings:







Still dreaming of that +10 to all stats ring.

These next 2 rings were found in the same game, setting a new record for rings found in a single game!


No comments:

Post a Comment